|Primary Duties and|
Under supervision of the
Associate Provost, serves as the University's clearinghouse for all internal
and external data requests, compiling and reporting accurate data to internal
constituents and external entities such U. S. Dept. of Education, CUPA, college
guidebook information, state agencies, accrediting bodies, Common Data Set,
etc. within required deadlines.
- Develop an understanding of and proficiency with
institutional research concepts and best practices, and complex university
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting for internal
and external data requests.
- Responds to inquiries on the status of trends in
specific areas of the institution's operations, peer comparison data and
analysis of guidebooks and other external data.
- Maintains current and archival data and
information from consortiums, guidebooks and any other data deemed
important to maintain.
- Coordinate the assessment and reporting of student
evaluation of instruction.
- Manage survey collections procedures from the
initial survey design, participant solicitation and data collection for
various university partners.
- Maintain comprehensive mapping of university
survey and assessment content to ensure consistent data collection points
that allow for robust and meaningful analysis and reporting.
- Interpret university data using statistical
analysis software. Prepare and write summary reports presenting analytical
findings and statistical methods.
- The above statements describe the job’s essential
responsibilities and requirements. They are not an exhaustive list of the
duties that may be assigned to job incumbents.